It’s no secret to customer engagement professionals that having agents that are inspired to do their best every day is critical to delivering optimal business outcomes. Yet how do you create an environment where your agent community remains motivated to help meet your business objectives?
Learn how to avoid the common factors that lead to uninspired agent performance. You’ll also learn about the automated performance feedback tools that activate self-improvement and, about the programmes you can institute to sustain improved agent performance and optimal business outcomes.
In this webinar, we will show you how to:
- Motivate agents to take more responsibility for problems, instead of leaving it for others
- Measure desired behaviours for training and coaching
- Develop a culture of self-improvement and agent engagement
- Deliver feedback directly to agents so they can learn how to spot problems early
- Empower agents through reward and recognition.