Employee engagement is a persistent problem at contact centers, as evidenced by high employee attrition rates, flat or declining sales, increased customer service complaints, and increased compliance violations.
When contact center agents are more engaged at work, your business can optimize engagement with customers. The tools needed for better agent performance include training, feedback, and analytics.
Hear from CallMiner and employee engagement experts nGuvu in a discussion of the employee engagement trends in 2019.
10 trends discussed include:
- Empower Agents with Skill Building
- Consistent, Automated, and Real-time Agent Feedback
- Dig Into Real-time Data (Through Analytics Tools and Software; Predictive Analytics) to Spot Strengths and Weaknesses
- Give Agents a Sense of Purpose
- Enhanced and Continuous Training
- Recognize Agent Health and Well-Being
- Find Ways to Engage with Millennials
- Develop a Better Work-life Balance for Agents
- Improve the Employee Experience
- Use Gamification to Drive Performance Day-to-Day