It’s no secret that employing remote, work-at-home agents is a viable means to obtain or retain talented, flexible employees and solve workforce staffing and call overflow management issues. But, how you manage, evaluate, motivate and achieve optimal performance from your remote agents can be a challenge.
Join contact center subject matter expert Jim Rembach of FastLeaders for an overview of remote agent workforce trends and a panel of contact center veterans including Arnold Ybanez of Direct Energy, Ren McGhee and Andy St. Onge of ABC Financial as they discuss their success using speech analytics to support optimal remote agent engagement and performance.
In this informative webinar you will learn:
- The evolving role of speech analytics for remote and contact center based agents
- The distinction in KPI metrics for work-at-home agents
- How to level the performance playing field between in-office and remote agents
- How to create scorecards for at-home agents
- How speech analytics accelerates remote agent development and results