Now more than ever, happy employees make happy customers. It's an old cliché, but it's a cliché for a reason.
Times are tough and contact centre operations have been taking the brunt of it. Leaders are challenged to find a balance between the needs and happiness of their employees whether they are home based, back in the office or managing a hybrid of the two. At the same time, it is crucial that they are continuing to elevate customer outcomes.
In this webinar, we teamed up with Call Centre Helper and CX Leader Carolyn Blunt to show you what contact centres are doing to lift morale amongst their home working teams to ensure positive customer outcomes – with everything from simple tips to sophisticated strategies to galvanize your workforce.
Watch to get insight on:
- Understanding root cause of employee behaviour
- Ideas to enhance employee morale & engagement
- The role of technology in a home working environment
- Linking employee attitude & customer experience
- Establishing and maintaining a work from home baseline
- The keys to remote coaching success