It is no longer a secret that speech analytics is the “must-have” application for contact centers, whether centralized or “work from home” to support QA and agent performance improvements. But, it’s one thing to acquire and install an Automated Quality Management platform, it’s another thing all together to put the technology in practice for your front-line team leads, QA personnel and performance coaches.
Join CallMiner and a panel of actual QA and coaching practitioners as they have a frank and candid discussion on how they have converted their QA and agent coaching practices leveraging speech analytics to fuel their automated QA programs.
In this session, you’ll gain insights from our panelists on:
- Separating fact from fiction in converting coaching styles with AQM
- How AQM practitioners are effectively blending human and technology elements
- Flipping the call monitoring versus coaching time ratios
- The advantages of “targeted” coaching in improving agent performance
- The new dynamics of remote agent and coach conversation when leveraging AQM