There are distinct differences between the implementation and execution of best practices for outbound contact center activities and for inbound activities. Strategies, techniques and measurement vary between the two, and the size of the marketplace also differs greatly.
In this first-of-its-kind research study and best practices document, the following questions will be answered:
- How do you maximize outbound efficiency and effectiveness while staying within the law?
- How can outbound productivity be managed without agent burnout?
- Can outbound be effective in a remote working environment?
- How has outbound changed and how do available technologies address this?
- What can be expected in the future from outbound customer contact?
- And more…
The guide also includes many fascinating results of primary research on outbound activity by industry and contact center size, as well as by contact center technologies used. Frankly, every organization involved in outbound calling – or is considering doing so – needs to download their copy of the guide now!