GDPR has been a revolutionary privacy law around the globe; it is considered to be one of the most significant information security and privacy laws of our time. Since the May 25th enforcement date, billions of dollars in lawsuits have been filed against Facebook, Google, and Apple.
Your organization must be prepared for not only today's EMEA regulations, but future compliance rollouts in the US and around the globe.
In this webinar, Mark Hinely, Regulatory Compliance Specialist at KirkpatrickPrice, will provide an overview of GDPR, the impact of GDPR on your companies, roles and responsibilities under GDPR, and best practices towards compliance.
Watch our webinar to learn:
- The applicability of GDPR for US companies
- Which requirements apply to your organization
- What a controller is, what a processor is
- How to prepare your organization for GDPR compliance
- Next steps in US for compliance
KirkpatrickPrice strives to be the trusted provider of innovative security guidance to businesses worldwide.