In the highly regulated and sensitive healthcare receivables industry, providing compassionate care with respect and dignity for all patients is critical. The ability to empathize while addressing an outstanding patient account is required on every call. Call center agents must also possess the expertise to help navigate complicated medical billing and insurance processes.
How do organizations in this ultra-competitive space ensure they achieve their business objectives while conducting themselves in a compliant and highly respectful fashion?
Join Tracy Dudek, State Collection Service Inc’s Chief Operating Officer, as she explains how they have leveraged speech analytics to analyze 100% of interactions and provide meaningful, actionable insights along with in-the-moment, next best action agent guidance to ensure compliance, improve customer experience and exceed business goals.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- Successful approaches to evolve and mature a speech analytics program
- How program customization can support business objectives
- The ways real-time dashboards help agents and supervisors
- How speech analytics data dynamically drives improved training, compliance & customer trend reporting
- Keys to migration from centrally based to work-from-home agents
- Adjusting the “Pendulum Swing” of KPI’s in the current COVID-19 crisis