Coronavirus has seismically shocked the CX world with uncertainty and fear that is fundamentally changing how customers perceive and engage with organizations – and in many cases with work-from-home contact center agents. Satisfaction and loyalty drivers are now influenced by rapidly changing events, emotional repercussions and the unexpected.
Join Steve Chirokas, Director of Product Marketing at CallMiner as he shares How Customer Interaction Technologies Support Optimal CX Response to Crises, including best practices to dynamically provide meaningful guidance in times of both crisis and business normalcy to improve customer experiences.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- How feedback from every contact center conversation delivers a persistent pulse of CX
- How to measure the pandemic’s impact from the voice of your customer
- How your frontline shapes your brand with COVID and work-from-home challenges
- How speech analytics + survey response correlates the ‘actual’ with the ‘remembered’
- How ease, effectiveness and emotional evidence compels action