In the ultra-competitive airline industry, it is paramount to ensure that each step in the customer's journey, both literally and figuratively, is as efficient, pleasant, and positive as possible. This includes their experience with the contact center.
Progressive carriers such as Hawaiian Airlines have recognized that every contact center counts in their passenger engagement interactions, and that manually quality checking a statistically insignificant percentage of their interactions was not helping achieve the optimal passenger outcomes they sought.
Join Teleperformance's Alan Walth and Hawaiian Airlines' Darren Ibara as they overview the evolution of Hawaiian Airlines' speech analytics program, how they enhanced their ability to improve agent skillsets, discovered unique calldeivers, adapted programs to address call catalysts, and improved their bottom-line results.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- How speech analytics works
- Approaches used to evolve and mature their speech analytics program
- How root cause analysis helped uncover the source and drivers behind customer calls
- How they proactively course corrected based on actionable insights
- How successful agent behaviors were replicated to positively impact business results