“The Inner Circle Guides” are a series of analyst reports investigating key customer contact solutions. The Guides aim to give a detailed and definitive view of the reality of the implementing and using these technologies, and a view on what the future holds.
As well as explaining these solutions to the readers, we have also asked the potential users of these solutions whether they have any questions or comments to put directly to solution providers, and we have selected seven of the most popular to ask. These branded Q&A elements are distributed throughout the report and give interesting insight into real-life issues.
Interaction analytics can be used in many different ways to address various business issues. This is an advantage - it is hugely flexible - but it can also make its message to the market more complicated.
However, depending upon how interaction analytics is used, it can assist in:
- Agent improvement and quality assurance
- Business process optimization
- Avoidance of litigation and fines
- Customer satisfaction and experience improvements
- Increases in revenue and profitability
- Improvements in contact center operational performance, and cost reduction.