Consistently one of the most widely-used contact centre technologies, call recording is used by 92% of this year’s respondents, 14% of whom state that they wish to replace or upgrade their current system.
In this 16th edition excerpt chapter on Quality Call Recording, Performance & Quality Assurance from the Contact Centre Decision-Maker’s Guide gain insight into the survey data from hundreds of experts.
Learn more about:
- Current & future use of call recording
- Situational call recording
- How is recording used by the business?
- Effectiveness for quality assurance
- Challenges to effective QA
- Key issues in quality assurance & management